Changing your VEYM password is easy.
- Go to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspx.
- You will be asked to sign in with your current credentials.
- Then enter your old password and then new password.
- Click Submit.
If you have forgotten the password to your VEYM account, you can reset the password yourself.
- Go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com.
- In the User ID box, enter your VEYM email. You will see the VEYM logo once you enter your email.
- Follow the rest of the instructions on the screen to reset your password.
Please note that you will be required to change your VEYM password every 180 days.