What we can offer
- Office 365 group
- Groups are a great way for teams to collaborate by giving them a group email and a shared workspace for conversations, files, and calendar events.
- Distribution list
- Send email to all members of the list. You can even allow people outside your organization send email to a list.
- Shared mailbox
- Allow multiple users to access one shared email account.
What we need to know
- Who will be the owner of the group or email that will be managing it
- Which type of group are we creating from the above list
- What name (example: Chapter Presidents of LDBD) and alias (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) would you like for the group?
Top level groups such as email@example.com is reserved for National activities. League and Chapters will be given an alias such as firstname.lastname@example.org.